Real Help Required - Lookup Fields in TClientDataSet

Does anybody got any problem with Lookupfield Created using TClientDataSet in a Multi-tier environment?
I got a problem, where once I select any data in Lookupfield which itself resides in TdbGrid, doesn't appear being selected. The data are illustrated in the Lookup field, but couldn't select neither anything(Even if it is in edit or Insert mode). The same problem appeared for another guy who himself wrote the problem to the newsgroup, but there aren't enough solutions for it.
I witnessed that lookup field which doesn't reside in TDBGrid work perfectly. PLs. Help us?
To note, that neither the Key field are Read Only. I am using TADO components with MS SQL Server 2000 in a Multi-Tier Environment.
Thanx,
Hifni