where is the delphi 7 childRDM demo?

Can anyone tell me where the ChildRDM demo is in Delphi 7? I can not find it
but I am sure I have seen it before? Is this still supported in Delphi 2007?
Mark Horrocks

Re:where is the delphi 7 childRDM demo?

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but this article I wrote (which
was never a Delphi demo) might help:
blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/2004/06/17/441
It shows how to use visual form inheritance with RDMs.
Borland newsgroup denizen Sergio González has a new CD of
Irish music out, and it is good: tinyurl.com/7hgfr

Re:where is the delphi 7 childRDM demo?

Thanks Craig, I found your article before, also eventually found the shared
server in the Midas/shared connector demo. Is this still supported in 2007?
I am planning to upgrade but a whole bunch of stuff in my existing app
server would not compile in the trial. I can not remember if the type library
was implicated. I think it mainly involved variants used with XML broker.

mark horrocks writes:
Is this still supported in 2007?
Yes. I don't know what the problem you're having with Variants is,
though.
All the great TeamB service you've come to expect plus (New!)
Irish Tin Whistle tips: learningtowhistle.blogspot.com