Re: Christmas Sale: 16-55% discounts on all AidAim Software products!

I ordered on 21/12/2006.
Unfair...
George
"Leo Martin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

AidAim Software is pleased to announce a Christmas Sale.
We have temporary reduced prices for most of our products.

Discounts are really great: 16...55%. This proposal is valid thru the end
of month.

You can read details here:
www.aidaim.com/order/purchase.php

For example, now EasyTable Com costs $55 instead of $95.

Also Single File System v.2.50 Com costs $95 instead of $155 full price
(discount is 39%!!!).

CryptoPressStream v.1.20 Std costs $125 instead of $195.

MsgCommunicator costs $155 instead of $195.

Accuracer VCL MU Std costs $155 instead of $245
(you can save $90 -- 37% of the full price)

Even without these discounts, we offer Accuracer
cheaper than our competitors sell their products.
Click the following link to read details:
www.aidaim.com/articles/db_prices.php

Merry Christmas!

Leo Martin,
AidAim Software LLC

www.aidaim.com

Database, networking, data compression and encryption
components for software developers.