[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

News in 4.08
*Upload two new skin file "MediaC" and "Crystal Clear" .
*UPload demo for Billenium Effect 4 .
VCLSkin is a component to create skinnable user interface for
Delphi/C++Builder application, It is easy to use, just put on component on
mainform, Vclskin will skin whole application without source code
modification.
Vclskin is leader in this field, Vclskin support most third-part controls in
market, there isn't competitor can support 3rd-part controls as many as
Vclskin.
VclSkin automatically skin kinds of windows in application, include Delphi
forms,MDIform and common Windows dialogs (MsgBox,Open/Save,Font,Print), even
the Exception MsgBox.
Vclskin not only support Delphi standard controls, but also support many
third-party component, such as TMS Grid pack, EnLib Grid, Developer Express
QuantumGrid. It is an excellent choice for those wanting to skin existing
applications.
website : www.link-rank.com
email : XXXX@XXXXX.COM
panwen

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

Hi
It looks very nice! May I offer a couple of suggestions?
1) Get a better domain name. Your domain name implies (to me at least) some
kind of community link exchange problem for improving search engine
rankings.
2) Show all of your available skins.
3) Allow users to submit skins (like on skinz.org) so that you have even
more + they are listed in order of popularity (downloads).
--
Pete
====

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

Pan,
I can not log in to my User D/L page. Do you know if the server is
overloaded or if there is something else wrong? The error message is
"Too many connections... line 23"
I'll try again later, but thought I'd try to bring the problem to
your attention.
06/05/2006 08:55:34
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

Hi Pan,
All I get is this message in the user area:
File Size Date Description
VCLSkin4.0 Standard Pakcage 2.6M 5/26/2006 D5,D6,D7
No Updated version shows there

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

Chester,
| All I get is this message in the user area:
|
| File Size Date Description
| VCLSkin4.0 Standard Pakcage 2.6M 5/26/2006 D5,D6,D7
|

| No Updated version shows there
That's also what I see. can not tell without a binary compare if there
are any changes in the D/L executable from the 5/26 D/L..
06/06/2006 08:46:54
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

Q,
Working OK today.
06/06/2006 08:45:48
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

The update news in readme.txt
www.link-rank.com/readme.txt
panwen
"Q Correll" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Chester,

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software] writes:
1) Get a better domain name. Your domain name implies (to me at least) some
kind of community link exchange problem for improving search engine
rankings.
Err, droopyeyes? :P
Good points though.

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

Nathanial,
| Err, droopyeyes? :P
Probably too many looooong nights at tthe keyboard. ;-)
06/06/2006 15:35:33
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:[ANN] Vclskin 4.08 released!

Pan,
| The update news in readme.txt
| www.link-rank.com/readme.txt
Ah! Then it is the same version I snagged on 05/29/06. And already
have running just fine!
Thank you very much.
I hope you are enjoying Toronto!
06/06/2006 15:37:04
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]