S. FL - Jr Developer

2004-02-11 11:05:20 PM
delphi203
An 11 yr. old company specializing in the development of clinical and
administrative software applications for an established Government Hospital
Client Base. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company, with an
exclusive position in our field of expertise.
Due to expansion, we have an opening for a successful, personable,
professional application developer. This development position requires a
basic knowledge of the health care information industry. The position will
generate health care applications utilizing Borland's Delphi and will work
within a true team environment.
Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Consistent work history
- Willingness to travel to customer sites
- Minimum 3 years successful development experience with Borland's Delphi
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
We offer:
- Challenging, rewarding work environment
- Base Salary with bonus program
- Benefits package with medical/dental/life insurance, retirement and 401k
* Must be local to South Florida or willing to relocate at own expense.
* H1B visa sponsorship is not available.
Only those candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Email a copy of your resume in the form of an MS Word ".doc" attachment to:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM