Re: how to generate spline?

If you need a ready made solution see:
www.rt-science.com/tools2d.html and the Interpolation\CubicSpline
example.
Regards Horst

Re: how to generate spline?

"LJ" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi all,

i need to generate a curve by some points, and the all points must cross
the curve.like the AutoCAD's spline.

it's not same as the bezier in delphi. the points not cross the curve of
bezier.

how to do realize it? please help me.
thanks a lot.

In a cardinal spline all the points touch the curve, it is available in
GDI+. A Catmull-Rom spline also does this I have read, but I haven't used that
one myself.
hth,
Dave

Re: how to generate spline?

"LJ" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi all,

i need to generate a curve by some points, and the all points must cross
the curve.like the AutoCAD's spline.

it's not same as the bezier in delphi. the points not cross the curve of
bezier.

how to do realize it? please help me.
thanks a lot.
Maybe this page will help you
www.ddj.com/architect/184410198
It has Pascal code for drawing Catmull-Rom spline, as well 3 other types of
curves.
cheers,
Paul