dynamic "uses" -- no dll

hello,

does someone know who I can implement dynamic "uses",  without DLL's.

I have a .pas-file with plenty of functions in it. Now I want to split
it up, in lets say 10 sub .pas-files, which I call from the head .pas-
file.
The main reason to do that is that I want to be my programs less big
when compiled. But when I use "uses" and the name of the .pas-files I
still have all .pas-files included. So I don't win any space.

So I wonder if someone knows how I can use the "uses" method dynamic?
So that the sub .pas-file is only included/'compiled with' when a
function is called in the main program.

Thanks,

Timothy Verhamme

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:dynamic "uses" -- no dll

In article <8u66nt$1k...@nnrp1.deja.com>, timothy2...@my-deja.com wrote:
>hello,

>does someone know who I can implement dynamic "uses",  without DLL's.

Which compiler?

Re:dynamic "uses" -- no dll

In article <slrn90dcpm.1u0o.mar...@toad.stack.nl>,
  mar...@toad.stack.nl (Marco van de Voort) wrote:
> In article <8u66nt$1k...@nnrp1.deja.com>, timothy2...@my-deja.com
wrote:
> >hello,

> >does someone know who I can implement dynamic "uses",  without DLL's.

> Which compiler?

Borland/Delphi 4

In article <8u6g00$8q...@nnrp1.deja.com>, timothy2...@my-deja.com wrote:
>In article <slrn90dcpm.1u0o.mar...@toad.stack.nl>,
>  mar...@toad.stack.nl (Marco van de Voort) wrote:
>> In article <8u66nt$1k...@nnrp1.deja.com>, timothy2...@my-deja.com
>wrote:
>> >hello,

>> >does someone know who I can implement dynamic "uses",  without DLL's.

>> Which compiler?

>Borland/Delphi 4

That compiler doesn't belong in this NG, for Delphi there are other groups.

Other Threads