Help: I Want a Bits pointer of Bitmap

Excuse my English i am a French

I want a pointer to bits of Bitmap for direct
modification of this bits and to look the modification
directly on a screen.

Can you help me.
a example of program is very apprecied.

THANK YOU.

Gausi Eric.

Re:Help: I Want a Bits pointer of Bitmap

Gausi Eric <eric.ga...@obspm.fr> wrote:
>Excuse my English i am a French

>I want a pointer to bits of Bitmap for direct
>modification of this bits and to look the modification
>directly on a screen.

        Getting a pointer to the bits in video memory is something
you're not supposed to want to do under Windows. You can do a lot
with GetBitmapBits and SetBitmapBits.

--
David Ullrich
Don't you guys find it tedious typing the same thing

Other Threads