Compiled Fortran .obj code linked with Delphi 2 ?

Hi,

I would like to link an .obj file generated by a (p.E. Salford FTN90)
Win95 32bit Fortran Compiler to my Delphi Pascal Program.
Has anyone out there success with that, or have u any suggestions ?
Are there principal limitations ?

I'm new on Delphi (2), but I've done a lot of Borland Pascal and Pascal
on VAX-machines with linking .obj files (Libraries).

I would be very thankful for any help.

Volker

Volker Doormann
Philips Research Lab Hamburg
email: doorm...@pfh.research.philips.com
or:    door...@ibm.net

Re:Compiled Fortran .obj code linked with Delphi 2 ?

doorma1 <door...@ibm.net> wrote:
>Hi,
>I would like to link an .obj file generated by a (p.E. Salford FTN90)
>Win95 32bit Fortran Compiler to my Delphi Pascal Program.
>Has anyone out there success with that, or have u any suggestions ?
>Are there principal limitations ?
>I'm new on Delphi (2), but I've done a lot of Borland Pascal and Pascal
>on VAX-machines with linking .obj files (Libraries).
>I would be very thankful for any help.
>Volker
>Volker Doormann
>Philips Research Lab Hamburg
>email: doorm...@pfh.research.philips.com
>or:    door...@ibm.net

Volker, I tried that route and got nowhere because there are 2
different format types for .OBJ files and Delphi uses a different
style (I am talking about MS Powerstation Fortran, your case may be
different).  In any case creating DLL's is the way to go, simpler and
it works.  Good luck  /Luis
Luis C. Uribe
Software Developer & Consultant
San Francisco, CA