Borland Pascal on FAST machines

05.04.1999. This is a message for Borland Pascal programmers.
Since I have problems running my Borland Pascal software on fast
machines (that is >=233Mhz) I need a updated version of BP.EXE.
I downloaded some patches for BP.exe, but without any luck.
Is there anyone who can E-mail me the patched version of BP.EXE???
Suggestions and/or BP.EXE to: i...@blaise.nl
Many Thanks In Advance.
Andr Antonides, Almere, The Netherlands.

Re:Borland Pascal on FAST machines

"Andr Antonides" wrote:

> 05.04.1999. This is a message for Borland Pascal programmers.
> Since I have problems running my Borland Pascal software on fast
> machines (that is >=233Mhz) I need a updated version of BP.EXE.
> I downloaded some patches for BP.exe, but without any luck.
> Is there anyone who can E-mail me the patched version of BP.EXE???
> Suggestions and/or BP.EXE to: i...@blaise.nl

Andre!

It is not BP 7, but the CRT unit. This is the most frequently asked
question (MFAQ) in the universe besides the sense of life...

and here are the answers:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2926/tpf.html
chapter "patches"
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/           mailto:meg-gla...@eunet.at
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/ http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/

Re:Borland Pascal on FAST machines

>It is not BP 7, but the CRT unit. This is the most frequently asked
>question (MFAQ) in the universe besides the sense of life...

42 !!!!!

Re:Borland Pascal on FAST machines

i think the revised version of the ultimate answer should be:

42 and the updated crt unit.

at least for TP programmers :)

--
"You will be assimilated." - Bill Gates of Borg
-- EvilBill, alias Devlin G.R. Wright

Shy Shalom wrote in message <7ecmjt$ir...@news.netvision.net.il>...

>>It is not BP 7, but the CRT unit. This is the most frequently asked
>>question (MFAQ) in the universe besides the sense of life...

>42 !!!!!

Other Threads