Any existing auto complete edit box?

I require an auto complete edit box (Much like those found on the internet)
able to QUICKLY read from a small index list table.
I could prob make my own but time is limited so I'd like to avoid that if
poss. Does anyone know of an existing or similar component I could use or
modify?

--
If a bus station is where a bus stops, and a train station is where a train
stops, why do I have a work station on my desk?

Re:Any existing auto complete edit box?

>I require an auto complete edit box (Much like those found on the internet)
>able to QUICKLY read from a small index list table.

I use the controls from InfoPower.  The support the Quicken style of fill in.  I
think that is what you are looking for.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Any existing auto complete edit box?

Lee,

I'm using TDBIncLookupCombo from Softouch at

     softouchdev.com

HTH

               Maurie

Lee Hosford wrote:

> I require an auto complete edit box (Much like those found on the internet)
> able to QUICKLY read from a small index list table.
> I could prob make my own but time is limited so I'd like to avoid that if
> poss. Does anyone know of an existing or similar component I could use or
> modify?

> --
> If a bus station is where a bus stops, and a train station is where a train
> stops, why do I have a work station on my desk?

Other Threads