Delphi 4 on win xp home.

I have just bought a new notebook with win xp home installed. I have
installed Delphi 4 and all the components from my old machine.

When I run my project it stops at the following point.

begin
  Application.Initialize;
  Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1);
  Application.CreateForm(TStock_List, Stock_List);
  Application.CreateForm(TSearch_Customer, Search_Customer);
  Application.CreateForm(TAdd_Form, Add_Form);
  Application.CreateForm(TLabels_Form, Labels_Form);
  Application.Run;
end.

Is this a problem with xp or ????????

Any help please.

Re:Delphi 4 on win xp home.

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:20:10 -0600, "Steve Warburton"

<Swarbur...@orange.net> wrote:
>I have just bought a new notebook with win xp home installed. I have
>installed Delphi 4 and all the components from my old machine.

>When I run my project it stops at the following point.

Stops at what point? Is there an error message? If you step through
the app in the de{*word*81} starting at Application.Initialize what line
causes the error?

--
Bill (TeamB)