Problem with System Ressource --- Probleme de Ressource System

I have a problem with  the system ressources, my application call many forms
and
when i stay in this form too long the system ressources do not answer or
certain functions do not respond which causes my application to freeze,the
user must reboot and reenter the program.

Can someone help me i do not understand!!

J'ai un problem avec les ressource system, mon application appel plusieur
forme et lorsque je demeure trop longtemps dans ces forme a travaill au
bout d'un certain temps les ressources system ne rponde plus ou certaine
fonction ne marche plus et le programme fini par gel. l'utilisateur doit
reboot son PC et revenir a l'application pour travaill.

qqun peut m'aid je ne comprend pas!!

--
Stephane Gosselin
Programmeur

Re:Problem with System Ressource --- Probleme de Ressource System

You probably are creating some forms or objects on them in the code itself,
and you have forgot to Free the memory when you're done with them. For each
Create method, you have to have a corresponding Free method (it doesn't
require attributes) which will free the memory taken by the object in Create
method (do not use Destroy). If you are aware of that, there probably is one
object that accidentally lacks the Free method. Check your code...

Stephane Gosselin wrote in message <94mmqb$kr...@cti15.citenet.net>...
>I have a problem with  the system ressources, my application call many
forms
>and
>when i stay in this form too long the system ressources do not answer or
>certain functions do not respond which causes my application to freeze,the
>user must reboot and reenter the program.

>Can someone help me i do not understand!!

>J'ai un problem avec les ressource system, mon application appel plusieur
>forme et lorsque je demeure trop longtemps dans ces forme a travaill au
>bout d'un certain temps les ressources system ne rponde plus ou certaine
>fonction ne marche plus et le programme fini par gel. l'utilisateur doit
>reboot son PC et revenir a l'application pour travaill.

>qqun peut m'aid je ne comprend pas!!

>--
>Stephane Gosselin
>Programmeur