Delphi apps and communication accross Win95 net

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone can help me to answer the question:

What is the best (and easy) way to implement application-to-application
data exchange over the peer-to-peer network, built into Windows'95?
What are the options: NetDDE, Mailslots, WinSock?
Maybe there is a DLL with a solution, ready to use?

  Details:
  - Data packets will not exceed 500 bytes.
  - We expect to have up to 10-15 Win'95 PC's connected togother.
  - The application on one machine must be able to talk to another
    application on any other machine on the net, anytime.
  - We are currently using Delphi as the programming environment.

Leszek Bartczak
bartc...@telepost.no