DLLs in resources

Rather than having a bunch of DLLs along with my EXE, is it possible to
include them as resources, then extract them at runtime? If so, could
somebody explain how?

Re:DLLs in resources

I seem to remember seeing a component on the Delphi Super Page that did
this with binary images - wrote them to the temp dir at runtime then
deleted the files before the program terminated. Might work with DLLs too
(assuming they don't need to be registered). One problem is that if the
program crashes the files are never cleaned-up.

---
Dave

Steve Hamilton wrote:
> Rather than having a bunch of DLLs along with my EXE, is it possible to
> include them as resources, then extract them at runtime? If so, could
> somebody explain how?

Other Threads