Why TButton's color does not change ?

In design mode (using Delphi 3), I tried to change color.
It does not work.
I tried to change font or font style, it works.

Thanks,
Ashok

Re:Why TButton's color does not change ?

You can't change the color of a TButton (windows limitation). take a
look at the TBitBtn instead. --- x
==============================
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
xav...@xapware.com

Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
questions received via email.

Re:Why TButton's color does not change ?

Ashok Patel <As...@Day1.com> skrev i artiklen
<6o528m$n6...@forums.borland.com>...

> In design mode (using Delphi 3), I tried to change color.
> It does not work.
> I tried to change font or font style, it works.

You can't do it with the "normal" tButtons, but if you would like some
buttons that can take any color, have multi-line captions ect., then take a
look at "ZieglerCollection one", where you can find a lot of buttons.

You can find "ZieglerCollection one" at our homepage at
http://www.zieglersoft.dk or http://www.zieglersoft.com

--

Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft                    Email: cl...@zieglersoft.dk
Rughaven 25,2                         WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg , Denmark                   Phone: (+45) 9811 3772

Other Threads