Custom cursor after change from D1 to D2 doesn't work

Hi!

I precompiled my project from Delphi1 to Delphi2 and my custom cursor form
my .res file doesn't appear. I did of course save res file in ImageEdit from
Delphi2. When I create new project, everything is OK, cursor appears.

Thank you!
Jacek Kuberski
k...@kki.net.pl

Re:Custom cursor after change from D1 to D2 doesn't work

> I precompiled my project from Delphi1 to Delphi2 and my custom cursor form
> my .res file doesn't appear. I did of course save res file in ImageEdit from
> Delphi2. When I create new project, everything is OK, cursor appears.

Jacek,

the Windows resource file format changed from 16 to 32 bit Windows, you need
to open the resource file once in image editor and save it again, that will
convert it to the 32 bit format.

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Re:Custom cursor after change from D1 to D2 doesn't work

Peter!

I did! When I create the new project with this res file it works. But when I
only add old form it disappears. Again when I remove form (the one comming
from old delphi 1 project) cursor appears! I tried to delete all dcu files,
'build all' and nothing. I think the problem is in old pas and dfm files,
but I really don't know what to do with it.

Anyway thanks!

----------
In article <VA.00002a5c.0094fc3e@petersnewbox>, "Peter Below (TeamB)"

<100113.1...@compuXXserve.com> wrote:
>> I precompiled my project from Delphi1 to Delphi2 and my custom cursor form
>> my .res file doesn't appear. I did of course save res file in ImageEdit from
>> Delphi2. When I create new project, everything is OK, cursor appears.

> Jacek,

> the Windows resource file format changed from 16 to 32 bit Windows, you need
> to open the resource file once in image editor and save it again, that will
> convert it to the 32 bit format.

> No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads