can visual studio.NET connect with interbase7

Hi

Any one can help me
To connect  Interbase7 database
From visual studio .net c# or .net VB applications.

Thanks

S.Kumar

Re:can visual studio.NET connect with interbase7

> Any one can help me
> To connect  Interbase7 database
> From visual studio .net c# or .net VB applications.

Can you explain what this has to do with dbExpress from Borland?

I guess you need to use a .net or odbc driver ...

--

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase & Firebird
Firebird Workbench - the developer tool for Firebird
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."

Re:can visual studio.NET connect with interbase7

This question belongs in the interbase.general newsgroup. It has
nothing to do with dbExpress.

--
Bill (TeamB)