Transfering data from a Clientdataset

Hi!

I have to do the following thing, make a clientdataset in one form get all data from another clientdataset. I try to do clientdataset1 := clientdataset2, but this instruction only transfer the pointer, not the data and how I'm planning to destroy the second clientdataset, an exception happens when I try to access the data.
How can I do that????

tks.
Denilson

Re:Transfering data from a Clientdataset

You must assign a Data property of TClientDataset instead. This Data will
represent a data in portable format:
clientDataset1.Data := clientDataset2.Data

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Denilson <rode...@hotmail.com> D??? ???Y??:3d3d5ab3_2@dnews...

> Hi!

> I have to do the following thing, make a clientdataset in one form get all

data from another clientdataset. I try to do clientdataset1 :=
clientdataset2, but this instruction only transfer the pointer, not the data
and how I'm planning to destroy the second clientdataset, an exception
happens when I try to access the data.
> How can I do that????

> tks.
> Denilson