DataType Errors Moving from BDE to MSSQL

Hi all,

I am having a problem with a program of mine that I am adding the ability to
move the data storage from Borland Paradox Tables to SQL server.

Problem is though having created new tables using the fielddefs from the old
tables and then batch moving the data across, I wish to switch the table
components over to the SQL tables. When I reactivate some of the tables I
get problems with Blob fields and Date fields, the error is that the field
is not of the expected type.

If I switch manually during design time I get the same, but if I double
click on the table icon and remove the field from the list and then re add
it, I can then connect to the table no problem.

How can I work around this at run time.

Regards & Thanks

Richard

Rich...@brecklnd.demon.co.uk