Needed: Rich Text Box for BPW

I have kind of a unique programming problem.  I am currently programming
a legacy database system in Borland Pascal for Windows version 7.  One
of our customers wants to be able to insert boldface type in a memo
field.  If I were using the most recent version of Visual Basic, I would
use the Rich Text Box VBX or OCX to solve this problem.  Unfortunately,
I don't know a way to get VBX or OCX controls into BP7.  Does anybody
know where I could find, probably in DLL form, third-party or shareware,
a Rich Text Box that I could import in to BP7?  Also, if you know a way
to import VBX's or OCX's into BP7 that would be a major help too.

Thanks,
Clay Dooley
email:  ejack...@digisonicsinc.com
 - or -