QRep3.03 Bug???

Hi,
I use a QRPreview, call the form where the user finds a "Print"
button. If he presses this button a QRPreview.QRPrinter.PrintSetup is
called.

The user has the option to "print all x pages", or "page x to y"! If
he now cancels the PrintSetup, and presses the button again, The
PrintSetup gives now the option to print "all 10000 pages",....

So I looked in the OH, where I found exactly this problem described,
with following statement: "... is just an optical problem and will be
fixed in Ver. 2.0j"????????????????

I already have Ver 3.03, so the fix should have been applied some time
ago. What am I doing wrong??

Thanks
Michael