Is this FAST or Can it be FASTER ?

I made a big mistake while writing the recs amount  The real numbers are 70,000 recs for
Cikismal which used in the query and the other is 35,000.

But the problem still remains :))
Sorry Folks

Can Kahyaoglu

Re:Is this FAST or Can it be FASTER ?

Please do not post attachments to these newsgroups as it goes against newsgroup
policies (http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html).  The post has been
canceled do to this (I left all the text in this post so you can get help on
it).

AS for your questions.  The second try is faster than the first because the Data
is cached in memory and not needing to be re read from the Disk.  This is the
major slowdown in many operations.

The other thing you need to check will be indexes.  Make sure that your tables
are properly indexed to get the most speed out of the query.  Check to see which
statements are taking the most time by stepping through the code.  Once you find
a query/Locate type of thing that takes the most time then look at how it is
indexed and whether you are using those indexes to their best.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance