Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Does anyone have Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 and if so, can they please
post it here?

Please?

Pretty Please?

Thanks....

:)

Re:Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Cupid wrote:
> Does anyone have Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Yes.

> and if so, can they please post it here?

No, because a) it's copyrighted and b) it's big.

Consider using another compiler instead, for example Free Pascal or
TMT Pascal.

http://www.freepascal.org
http://www.tmt.com

HTH,

 - Sebastian

Cupid wrote:

> Does anyone have Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 and if so, can they please
> post it here?

- Posting binaries here is not allowed
- Posting copyrighted stuff here is even more not allowed.

--

Marco van de Voort (Mar...@stack.nl or ma...@freepascal.org)

Re:Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

> - Posting binaries here is not allowed
> - Posting copyrighted stuff here is even more not allowed.

:)

I have it, but it is large about 5 mb

Re:Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

In article <8t26if$i...@baldrick.blic.net>,
  "rainy" <gd...@doboj.net> wrote:

> > - Posting binaries here is not allowed
> > - Posting copyrighted stuff here is even more not allowed.

> :)

> I have it, but it is large about 5 mb

Since it is no longer sold or supported by Borland anymore, why not
download Dev-Pascal?  It comes with a Win32 IDE and freePascal.  The
most recent version of Dev-Pascal is much improved.  And... it is FREE.

If you don't want to bother with Dev-Pascal, then go directly to
freepascal.org and get their compiler.  It is highly compatible with
Turbo Pascal 7, but I'm not sure about TPW 1.5.

If you live in this part of California, I have my original boxed set
for TPW 1.5.  For a small fee, you can have it.

Now that Inprise / Borland is no longer selling or supporting its Turbo
Pascal and TP for Windows products, we need to support great projects
like FreePascal and GPC, which are in continued development.

--Walt.

---
Secret "Apple Jacks" cereal eater.
I eat them because I like them.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

Or you can try Virtual Pascal/2 which is now also free (download from
http://www.vpascal.com or I can make you a cd for a small fee to cover the
cost of the media).

<Walt>; <Southern California>; "USA" <walt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> In article <8t26if$i...@baldrick.blic.net>,
>   "rainy" <gd...@doboj.net> wrote:

> > > - Posting binaries here is not allowed
> > > - Posting copyrighted stuff here is even more not allowed.

> > :)

> > I have it, but it is large about 5 mb

> Since it is no longer sold or supported by Borland anymore, why not
> download Dev-Pascal?  It comes with a Win32 IDE and freePascal.  The
> most recent version of Dev-Pascal is much improved.  And... it is FREE.

> If you don't want to bother with Dev-Pascal, then go directly to
> freepascal.org and get their compiler.  It is highly compatible with
> Turbo Pascal 7, but I'm not sure about TPW 1.5.

> If you live in this part of California, I have my original boxed set
> for TPW 1.5.  For a small fee, you can have it.

> Now that Inprise / Borland is no longer selling or supporting its Turbo
> Pascal and TP for Windows products, we need to support great projects
> like FreePascal and GPC, which are in continued development.

> --Walt.

> ---
> Secret "Apple Jacks" cereal eater.
> I eat them because I like them.