MySQL, MyODBC, Delphi: record locked and cursor errors ?

Hi

I'm using Delphi 5 to access a MySQL (3.23.41-nt) database via MyODBC
(2.50.38). The same program compiled with Delphi 6 have the same problem (of
course). Here is this great problem.

My program try to write (insert and updates) a copie from a table to an
other (not in the same database) each 15 minutes as an Win NT (4) service.
It works for 15 tables and not for 1 ! I get an error "record lock by an
other user", but only this program use the copie table.

Do you have an idea on what is the problem ? (I 've changed the delay to 1
hour and it works ! where are the lock delay set up ?)

--
Patrick Premartin
pp...@pprem.net http://www.pprem.net/

Re:MySQL, MyODBC, Delphi: record locked and cursor errors ?

Hi

I'm using Delphi 5 to access a MySQL (3.23.41-nt) database via MyODBC
(2.50.38). The same program compiled with Delphi 6 have the same problem (of
course). Here is this great problem.

My program try to write (insert and updates) a copie from a table to an
other (not in the same database) each 15 minutes as an Win NT (4) service.
It works for 15 tables and not for 1 ! I get an error "record lock by an
other user", but only this program use the copie table.

Do you have an idea on what is the problem ? (I 've changed the delay to 1
hour and it works ! where are the lock delay set up ?)

--
Patrick Premartin
pp...@pprem.net http://www.pprem.net/

Other Threads