Delphi Excel and Ado

Is there any way to load a xcel file and dump it into a dbgrid and also save
it back out again with or without 3rd party components,

 Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Examples tips and tricks
would also be appreciated.

 I can dump the file out to a csv or xml file using ado but there is no way
to load an excel file or save a xcelfile data.

thanks ade...

---

Re:Delphi Excel and Ado

Without third-party components or own code such task can't be solved.
 If you need third-party components, check my SMExport and SMImport suites.
But these suites are shareware....
--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

ade <adrian.tet...@ntlworld.com> D???
???Y??:xyX28.98366$_x4.10378...@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com...

> Is there any way to load a xcel file and dump it into a dbgrid and also
save
> it back out again with or without 3rd party components,

>  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Examples tips and tricks
> would also be appreciated.

>  I can dump the file out to a csv or xml file using ado but there is no
way
> to load an excel file or save a xcelfile data.

> thanks ade...

> ---

Re:Delphi Excel and Ado

My be this example

"ade" <adrian.tet...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> Is there any way to load a xcel file and dump it into a dbgrid and also
save
> it back out again with or without 3rd party components,

>  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Examples tips and tricks
> would also be appreciated.

>  I can dump the file out to a csv or xml file using ado but there is no
way
> to load an excel file or save a xcelfile data.

> thanks ade...

> ---

Re:Delphi Excel and Ado

thanks guys.....
"a?? ???" <ban...@kr.privat-online.net> wrote in message

> My be this example
> http://community.borland.com/article/1,1410,20066,00.html

> "ade" <adrian.tet...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any way to load a xcel file and dump it into a dbgrid and also
> save
> > it back out again with or without 3rd party components,

> >  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Examples tips and tricks
> > would also be appreciated.

> >  I can dump the file out to a csv or xml file using ado but there is no
> way
> > to load an excel file or save a xcelfile data.

> > thanks ade...

> > ---

---