Calling an ActiveX DLL control in D3

I would like to call functions in a ActiveX DLL that has been registered in
the system.  Is there a simple way to do this in Delphi3?

I have been able to call its functions in VB by first declaring a variable
instance of the control,

Public myMethods As New MYDriver.Class1

and then calling its functions, e.g.

x = myMethods.Initialize("test")

Appreciate the assistance,

Frank White
fxwh...@usa.net

Re:Calling an ActiveX DLL control in D3

Sorry to bother: believe I figured it out using CreateOleObject.

"Frank White" <fxwh...@usa.net> wrote in message

> I would like to call functions in a ActiveX DLL that has been registered
in
> the system.  Is there a simple way to do this in Delphi3?

> I have been able to call its functions in VB by first declaring a variable
> instance of the control,

> Public myMethods As New MYDriver.Class1

> and then calling its functions, e.g.

> x = myMethods.Initialize("test")