"History List" dynamically add TMenuItems

I'd like to add a "history list" feature to my app, just like Delphi,
WordPerfect, Word, et. al.  that maintains a list of the xx most recent
whatever accessed.  Can anyone help with this?  I have some code that
demonstrates how to dynamically add a TMenuItem ... but how do I delete the
oldest and add the newest.. and how do I insert one item above another.

Any help would be appreciated.  Respond via email if possible.

Greg Pencheff

pench...@lancnews.infi.net

Re:"History List" dynamically add TMenuItems

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:06:14 -0500, "Greg Pencheff"

<pench...@lancnews.infi.net> wrote:
>I'd like to add a "history list" feature to my app, just like Delphi,
>WordPerfect, Word, et. al.  that maintains a list of the xx most recent
>whatever accessed.  Can anyone help with this?  I have some code that
>demonstrates how to dynamically add a TMenuItem ... but how do I delete the
>oldest and add the newest.. and how do I insert one item above another.

Hi Greg, there are several components doin' that, I prefer
TMRUFileList which comes with source. Check the DSP.

- Ulli -

The Coder's Knowledge Base
http://www.netalive.org/ckb

Other Threads