Printing in Windows 2000

I have a program that prints addresslabels with a picture. the strange thing
is that the code works fine for all kinds of printers in Windows 95, 98, ME
and NT 4.0 but on Windows 2000 I only get one picture at best (instead of
the same picture on every label. The strange thing is that i first create
the whole page on a canvas that I copy to the active printer.
(printer.canvas) when I copy the page to a TImage on a TForm all pictures
are fine.

Does anyone has seen something similar ?
The code is a bit complex and lengthy but the main problem is that it has
worked in the past and does not for windows 2000.

Ivar Snaaijer.