Need pascal help

Can anyone help me write a program that computes a price, including
sales tax.(where percentage for sales tax is built in to the program.)

Re:Need pascal help

John Louis <jlo...@popalex1.linknet.net> wrote:
>Can anyone help me write a program that computes a price, including
>sales tax.(where percentage for sales tax is built in to the program.)

How much exactly are you familiar with Pascal?

Price = price * (1+ sales tax rate);

Re:Need pascal help

> Can anyone help me write a program that computes a price, including
> sales tax.(where percentage for sales tax is built in to the program.)

   Well, most of us can, but since this looks suspiciously like a
class/homework assignment, few of us will...

Other Threads