TField.DataType=??

Hi

I'm using a Paradox database
when checking a field datatype property I always get ftString
but the field in the table is defined as number,
How come??

How can I find out if the fields are of string data type or numeric (float
,integer,smallint...)
need it to compuse user defined where cluse?

T.I.A. Kobi

Re:TField.DataType=??

Are you using the TField.DataType property? Let us see the code that fails.

--
Bill

Re:TField.DataType=??

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the replay but I've discovered the mystery...

Merry Christmas   ...

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <f...@foo.com> wrote in message

> Are you using the TField.DataType property? Let us see the code that
fails.

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Other Threads