Help to find a good book for Delphi

Hi!
I wish to find a good book teaching Delphi. I am specially interested in
Delphi's Object Pascal. Please mail me about your tips
Thanks a lot  mj15...@janus.swipnet.se

Re:Help to find a good book for Delphi

I haven't really found many books that deal in depth with Object Pascal, but
I can recommend "Mastering Delphi 3 for Windows 95/NT" by Maro Cantu. He's
also written the more advanced "Delphi Developer's Handbook" with Tim Gooch
and John F. Gooch. I have found both books to be invaluable. Finally, if you
are into client/server, I can recommend "Delphi 3 Client/Server Developers
Guide" by Ken Henderson. All are available from www.amazon.com. Hope this
helps.

M v Shafaat wrote:
> Hi!
> I wish to find a good book teaching Delphi. I am specially interested in
> Delphi's Object Pascal. Please mail me about your tips
> Thanks a lot  mj15...@janus.swipnet.se

Hi,

If your are new to OOP programming, a very good book
that explains Objects and Classes in a very easy to
understand manner is:

  Learn Delphi2 Database Programming Today
     by Jeff Cogswell

This book really helped me to understand the basics
of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).

This book is out of print but you still might find
a copy at amazon.com

Good Luck,

Frank

Other Threads