Shell Namespace again! (C++ translation)

Hi!
Sorry to bother you again with my SNE question, but I got this SNE example,
which works fine, I just don't know how to translate this snippet into
Delphi:

ShellFolder_subkey* folder = new
ShellFolder_subkey(((ROOTITEMID*)pidl)->hkey);
folder->Initialize(pidl);

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re:Shell Namespace again! (C++ translation)

What is ShellFolder_SubKey? Is it an implementaiton of IShellFolder or
something else? I can find no reference to it in MSDN. Do you have a link to
the rest of the source? I need to look at the definiton for ROOTITEMID. I
assume that ShellFolder_subkey is a user defined implementation of
IShellFolder. The constructor won't be defined by the docs for IShellFolder.
I would have thought that it would have taken a fully qualified pidl except
that it doesn't; what is the "hkey"?

Without it's definition it's difficult to determine what the translation
would be.

--
Marvellous freeware tools at
http://www.lorriman.demon.co.uk

"Jure Bogataj" <jure.boga...@cis.si> wrote in message

> Hi!
> Sorry to bother you again with my SNE question, but I got this SNE
example,
> which works fine, I just don't know how to translate this snippet into
> Delphi:

> ShellFolder_subkey* folder = new
> ShellFolder_subkey(((ROOTITEMID*)pidl)->hkey);
> folder->Initialize(pidl);

> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

> Thanks!

Other Threads