Connection counting

How can I count (active) connections from a client to my COM Automation
server application?  More specifically, if I have an object IMyApplication
that I've got registered how can I tell how many of these exist for clients?
Also, if I have multiple different automation interfaces running is there
anyway to tell how many 'clients' are connected to my server, rather than
just how many instances I have of each interface?

Will I need my own counting mechanism?  I would think not, because when I
try to close my application with open clients, Windows complains.

TIA,
Michael Trainor

Re:Connection counting

Hi Michael

Michael Trainor schrieb:

> How can I count (active) connections from a client to my COM
> Automation server application?

ComServer.ObjectCount

Traubensaft gibt Traubenkraft

Christian "NineBerry" Schwarz