Real Mode Flat memory of 4 GIG????

I was reading an articke about a mouse driver in PM , and the reply was to
program in real mode ,cuase there is a unit that enables you to use 4 gig of
memory while in real mode.My question is if anyone knows about such a unit
wich would enable you to use all the available memeory while in real mode.
I am writing an RPG in pascal so I really need all that memory.
If you can send the unit to me or to this group ,else give me the adress.t

        * This is a wish of love & peace for you from...*
        *                 Bjorn De Meyer                *