unit name mismatch error

I wrote a unit called 'graph3', whose unit header was graph.

I now want to use TP7's graph3 unit, and it gives me a ' Unit Name
Mismatch Error '

Help!

Re:unit name mismatch error

> I wrote a unit called 'graph3', whose unit header was graph.

> I now want to use TP7's graph3 unit, and it gives me a ' Unit Name
> Mismatch Error '

   Your problem is exactly what you did: you gave different names to the
Unit .PAS file and to its header.  They must be the same.  I suggest you
change the filename of your Unit source to GRAPH.PAS and leave it as is;
then you can use both Units.

Other Threads