Thanks Borland LA and Borland Argentina

You know we complain a lot (and a lot of times we are completely right <g>)
but I think
it's also important to say when Borland does a good job.

After my complain about having to give my cds away for the upgrade to D7,
they contacted
me from Borland LA and they solved my problem. Their attention once again is
the best, as
is Borland Argentina's, they're getting better every day despite the crisis
in our country.

Re:Thanks Borland LA and Borland Argentina

damian marquez wrote:
> After my complain about having to give my cds away for the upgrade to D7,
> they contacted
> me from Borland LA and they solved my problem. Their attention once again is
> the best, as
> is Borland Argentina's, they're getting better every day despite the crisis
> in our country.

Thanks for the follow-up, Damian.

--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, http://bdn.borland.com