Help me searching a sorting algorithm

  I am a student in a spanish university. I need a sort algorithm called
' poliphase sort ' , but I cannot find it
and when I found it, the algorithm did not run. Can someone tell me
where this algorithm is? I prefer
Pascal' source code. Thanks.

Re:Help me searching a sorting algorithm

MIGUEL ANGEL GUINEA CABRERA wrote:

>   I am a student in a spanish university. I need a sort algorithm
> called
> ' poliphase sort ' , but I cannot find it
> and when I found it, the algorithm did not run. Can someone tell me
> where this algorithm is? I prefer
> Pascal' source code. Thanks.

  I believe this algorithm is described in Wirth's book "Algorithms +
Data Structures = Programs".  Another place to look in Donald Knuth's
"The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 3, Sorting and Searching".

Bob Schor
Pascal Enthusiast

Re:Help me searching a sorting algorithm

On Wed, 06 May 1998 19:58:41 +0200, MIGUEL ANGEL GUINEA CABRERA

<mgui...@a01-unix.gsyc.inf.uc3m.es> wrote:
>   I am a student in a spanish university. I need a sort algorithm called
> ' poliphase sort ' , but I cannot find it

Search the Internet using the word polyphase instead of poliphase.

Other Threads