proxy.dcu in D6

Hi,
  I upgraded to D6 from D5 and now a project will not compile.  The
DesignEditors.pas file in the Delphi6\source\ToolsApi folder has is using
"Proxy" in the uses clause which causes a "proxy.dcu file not found".  Is
this related to upgrading?

Thanks,
Bob

Re:proxy.dcu in D6

Please look at the following thread from yesterday:

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

 Angel Martinez (Borland Software Corporation)

 http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Don't miss the 13th Annual Borland? Conference, May 18-22
in Anaheim, California. Hundreds of sessions are being
offered  to help you enable the new digital world  with
best-in-class solutions for Web Services, Java?
technologies, mobile and enterprise computing, cross-platform
development, .NET? and J2EE?  platform technologies, and more!
Register today! http://www.borland.com/conf2002

Other Threads