DBGrid with DateTimePicker

Hi
I want to select a date from a calendar, rather then typing it, when I am
using a DBGrid. Is there a way to select a date field from a DBGrid using a
DateTimePicker calendar?

Thanks
    Fernando Leme

Re:DBGrid with DateTimePicker

Hello Fernando,

Perhaps you take a look at http://www.dbaltgrid.com - there is a component
which could help you.

--
Kind regards, Andrei Fomine,
DbAltGrid allows free-form layout and hierarchical columns structure

Fernando Leme <f...@centroin.com.br> wrote in message

> Hi
> I want to select a date from a calendar, rather then typing it, when I am
> using a DBGrid. Is there a way to select a date field from a DBGrid using
> DateTimePicker calendar?

> Thanks
>     Fernando Leme

Re:DBGrid with DateTimePicker

Not with the DBGrid that comes with Delphi. I believe the grid that comes
with InfoPower (www.woll2woll.com) can do that.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:DBGrid with DateTimePicker

Visit www.gjl-software.co.uk to download the ExDBGrid Component Suite v2.8,
an enhanced DBGrid component replacement with this feature you want and many
more.

G. Lindsay.

GJL Software.

Fernando Leme wrote in message

<960294665.283...@triceratops.centroin.com.br>...
>Hi
>I want to select a date from a calendar, rather then typing it, when I am
>using a DBGrid. Is there a way to select a date field from a DBGrid using a
>DateTimePicker calendar?

>Thanks
>    Fernando Leme

Re:DBGrid with DateTimePicker

See Exdbgrid from GJLSoftware:

http://www.gjl-software.co.uk

--
Jorge Padrn Rodrguez
Selecta para Windows

> Hi
> I want to select a date from a calendar, rather then typing it, when I am
> using a DBGrid. Is there a way to select a date field from a DBGrid using
> DateTimePicker calendar?

> Thanks
>     Fernando Leme

Other Threads