Web site???

Just out of curiosity, which sites do you people visit to learn more about
Delphi?

Lem

Re:Web site???

In an article about "Web site???", Lem <hj...@mbox4.singnet.com.sg>
wrote...

>Just out of curiosity, which sites do you people visit to learn more about
>Delphi?

I'm not a professional developer, just an advancing hobbyist :)  I look
at...

http://delphi.about.com/

The guy running the site has just started an intro to database
programming using Delphi.  I think its a pretty good resource, with
introductory material on various topics, eg component creation, XML,
databases, COM, etc.  Lots of good links.

--
Cheers,    >>>  mailto:d...@thegibsons.demon.co.uk   <<<
           >>>        ICQ 392790    IRC Gibby        <<<
Drew ;^)   >>>   http://www.thegibsons.demon.co.uk   <<<