Read/Write DBASE files with BP 7.0

Does anybody know where I can get some routines to allow me to read
and write dbase files with BP 7.0? Preferably free, or shareware.

Re:Read/Write DBASE files with BP 7.0

In article <5esah6$l5...@newshost.{*word*104}ramp.net>, timol...@{*word*104}ramp.net
writes

>Does anybody know where I can get some routines to allow me to read
>and write dbase files with BP 7.0?

Have a look in your local FTP Simtelnet mirror in the /msdos/turbopas/
directory. I think it's called Dbaspas.zip or something.
It is an excellent dBase manipulator I recently used myself.
Failing all of this mail me, and I will see if I can dig out the .zip
>Preferably free, or shareware.

Yep - it's free.

Good luck.
--
Tim <t...@jlwynne.demon.co.uk>

"Why not?...Yeah..."

timol...@{*word*104}ramp.net wrote:
>Does anybody know where I can get some routines to allow me to read
>and write dbase files with BP 7.0? Preferably free, or shareware.

   You can find a DBase reader -with TP7 sources!- on my Web page

   -This is a french site...-

--
 AVONTURE Christophe                   0 0     The Crazy Programmer
 Christophe.Avont...@is.belgacom.be     |        Brussels (Belgium)

Tim Wynne <t...@jlwynne.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>In article <5esah6$l5...@newshost.{*word*104}ramp.net>, timol...@{*word*104}ramp.net
>writes
>>Does anybody know where I can get some routines to allow me to read
>>and write dbase files with BP 7.0?
>Have a look in your local FTP Simtelnet mirror in the /msdos/turbopas/

I found nothing there. I have an old Simtel CD that has something on
it for TP 6, which I don't have anymore, but nothing for BP 7. If you
still have that zip file I would appreciate it if you could send it to
me attached to an email message. Please use either MIME or BINHEX. My
mail reader croaks on uuencoded files.

Tim Olmstead
timol...@{*word*104}ramp.net

Re:Read/Write DBASE files with BP 7.0

This one I found somewhere on the internet (might be www.shareware.com or
www.jumbo.com, can't remember). Good luck.

Tim Wynne <t...@jlwynne.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
<P7bAfDAWnfEzE...@jlwynne.demon.co.uk>...

> In article <5esah6$l5...@newshost.{*word*104}ramp.net>, timol...@{*word*104}ramp.net
> writes
> >Does anybody know where I can get some routines to allow me to read
> >and write dbase files with BP 7.0?
> Have a look in your local FTP Simtelnet mirror in the /msdos/turbopas/
> directory. I think it's called Dbaspas.zip or something.
> It is an excellent dBase manipulator I recently used myself.
> Failing all of this mail me, and I will see if I can dig out the .zip
> >Preferably free, or shareware.
> Yep - it's free.

> Good luck.
> --