Justification of Text

Hello,
I am currently working on at medium sized text editor.  I'm stumped on how
to do a left, right and centred justification of the text???  Your help is
much appreciated.
Thanks alot.

Fred

Re:Justification of Text

You'll need to use a RichEdit component, set the Paragraph.Alignment

"Frederik" <b...@ros.com.au> wrote in message

> Hello,
> I am currently working on at medium sized text editor.  I'm stumped on how
> to do a left, right and centred justification of the text???  Your help is
> much appreciated.
> Thanks alot.

> Fred

Re:Justification of Text

Somewhere in your Delphi-directory there is a demo of TRichEdit. Take a look
at it.

Maurice.

"Frederik" <b...@ros.com.au> wrote in message

> Hello,
> I am currently working on at medium sized text editor.  I'm stumped on how
> to do a left, right and centred justification of the text???  Your help is
> much appreciated.
> Thanks alot.

> Fred

Other Threads