Tray Notification Area

Hi there!
I just want to know how it's possible to minimize a form to the tray
notification area and not to the task bar. I'm using Delphi 3.0 and I
prefer not to use componets coming from third part if the're without
source.

Just another thing... you've to email your pourpose because I can't read
NG very frequently.
My mail is m.ma...@studenti.to.it.

Thank since now
StarWind

Re:Tray Notification Area

  There are plenty of components that will do this for you (and most with
source code)  --  Take a look at http:+AFwAXA-rx.demo.ru and Delphi Super Page....
(use webcrawler...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Michele Marco wrote in message +ADw-355A25AB.4BC5B164+AEA-studenti.to.it+AD4-...

+AD4-Hi there+ACE-
+AD4-I just want to know how it's possible to minimize a form to the tray
+AD4-notification area and not to the task bar. I'm using Delphi 3.0 and I
+AD4-prefer not to use componets coming from third part if the're without
+AD4-source.
+AD4-
+AD4-Just another thing... you've to email your pourpose because I can't read
+AD4-NG very frequently.
+AD4-My mail is m.marco+AEA-studenti.to.it.
+AD4-
+AD4-Thank since now
+AD4-StarWind
+AD4-

Re:Tray Notification Area

I agree,

I have found a lot myself,

look for the TrayIcon component for instance.

Sanne Hoekstra.

Jason Wallace wrote in message +ADw-355acbb0.0+AEA-news.greatbasin.net+AD4-...

+AD4-  There are plenty of components that will do this for you (and most with
+AD4-source code)  --  Take a look at http:+AFwAXA-rx.demo.ru and Delphi Super
Page....
+AD4-(use webcrawler...)
+AD4-
+AD4---
+AD4-Jason Wallace
+AD4-SL Software
+AD4-DarkElf+AEA-SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
+AD4---
+AD4AIg-We are Microsoft.  Resistance is Futile.  You will be Assimiliated.+ACI-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-Michele Marco wrote in message +ADw-355A25AB.4BC5B164+AEA-studenti.to.it+AD4-...

+AD4APg-Hi there+ACE-
+AD4APg-I just want to know how it's possible to minimize a form to the tray
+AD4APg-notification area and not to the task bar. I'm using Delphi 3.0 and I
+AD4APg-prefer not to use componets coming from third part if the're without
+AD4APg-source.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-Just another thing... you've to email your pourpose because I can't read
+AD4APg-NG very frequently.
+AD4APg-My mail is m.marco+AEA-studenti.to.it.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-Thank since now
+AD4APg-StarWind
+AD4APg-