Component need!

I need component like TListView but using with BDE like TDBGRid and operable
under D4. Shareware/freeware. Can anybody advise me something?

--
Alexey Koldunoff
va...@iname.com

Re:Component need!

Alexey Koldunoff wrote:

> I need component like TListView but using with BDE like TDBGRid and operable
> under D4. Shareware/freeware. Can anybody advise me something?

I've been using the DBListView from RSD software and it is Excellent!
The author, Andrey Telnov, provides the best support.  (and I'm sure he
can provide support in Russian language :) The URL is
www.rsdsoftware.com.
Shareware, $49. For that you get 5 different DBListView-like components,
with source.

HTH,
Glenn

Other Threads