How to have a window always on top (without focus)

Hello,

I'd like to have a window opened to stay always on top of the screen.
This window is a child of another window (which doesn't need to be
always on top).

This is something similar to the always on top effect you can toggle
for the task bar in windows 95 (this function also exists in the
Delphi 3 SQL monitor).

So, what is the property to activate to obtain this result on any
window ?

thanks (please, forward your answer by e-mail also)

------

Nicolas Pomarede
pomar...@isty-info.uvsq.fr

Re:How to have a window always on top (without focus)

Nicolas Pomarede wrote...

|I'd like to have a window opened to stay always on top of the screen.
|This window is a child of another window (which doesn't need to be
|always on top).

Set the FormStyle property of the form to fsSTAYONTOP..

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
Home   : <dirk.claess...@village.uunet.be>
Office : <dirk.claessens...@belgium.agfa.com>
A man's life is what his thoughts make of it.
 (Marcus Aurelius)