Create Table in Code...with password protection

I could not find any hint in the docs where to supply passwords during
Tbl.CreateTable;

Any hints ?

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
Max

--

=======================
MBS Software Co., Ltd.

Re:Create Table in Code...with password protection

M.-Ph. Blickenstorfer wrote:

> I could not find any hint in the docs where to supply passwords during
> Tbl.CreateTable;

> Any hints ?

> Thank you for your time.

> Kind Regards
> Max

> --

> =======================
> MBS Software Co., Ltd.
> M.-Ph. Blickenstorfer
> 67/359 Mooban Tantong 5
> Phuket 83000
> Thailand
> Tel/Fax : +66 76 242 516
> e-mail   :  m...@loxinfo.co.th
> =======================

Hello,
 You cannot do it with TTable.CreateTable.  You will need to restructure
the tabel and add the password.  Look at:
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbidorestructure.html
(Example 4)

  Scott
--
BDE Support:
 http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde

Re:Create Table in Code...with password protection

I suggest you to use TableScanner. It's a freeware utility that
generates BDE code to reestructure and create pdox tables. It's really,
really great, I use it all the time and never failed in the code it
generates. You can download it from Delphi Super Page, or if you don't
find it e-mail me. Ahhhh.. almost forget, it includes your master
password too when reestructuring it.

Good luck

--
Jose Sebastian Battig

Important:

Please, when replying to me delete the "STOPSPAM-"
part of the "reply to" e-mail address.

Por favor cuando me contestes usando "reply" borra
la parte de la direccion que dice "STOPSPAM-".

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Scott Frolich [Inprise] wrote:
> M.-Ph. Blickenstorfer wrote:

> > I could not find any hint in the docs where to supply passwords during
> > Tbl.CreateTable;

> > Any hints ?

> > Thank you for your time.

> > Kind Regards
> > Max

> > --

> > =======================
> > MBS Software Co., Ltd.
> > M.-Ph. Blickenstorfer
> > 67/359 Mooban Tantong 5
> > Phuket 83000
> > Thailand
> > Tel/Fax : +66 76 242 516
> > e-mail   :  m...@loxinfo.co.th
> > =======================
> Hello,
>  You cannot do it with TTable.CreateTable.  You will need to restructure
> the tabel and add the password.  Look at:
> http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbidorestructure.html
> (Example 4)

>   Scott
> --
> BDE Support:
>  http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde
> Delphi Support:
>  http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi
> Common Delphi and BDE Questions and Answers:
>  http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/qanda/

Thank you Scott,
I will look at the samples.

Kind Regards
Max

--

=======================
MBS Software Co., Ltd.

Jose Sebastian Battig wrote:
> I suggest you to use TableScanner. It's a freeware utility that
> generates BDE code to reestructure and create pdox tables. It's really,
> really great, I use it all the time and never failed in the code it
> generates. You can download it from Delphi Super Page, or if you don't
> find it e-mail me. Ahhhh.. almost forget, it includes your master
> password too when reestructuring it.

> Good luck

> M.-Ph. Blickenstorfer wrote:

> > I could not find any hint in the docs where to supply passwords during
> > Tbl.CreateTable;

> > Any hints ?

> > Thank you for your time.

> > Kind Regards
> > Max

> > --
> --
> Jose Sebastian Battig

> Important:

> Please, when replying to me delete the "STOPSPAM-"
> part of the "reply to" e-mail address.

> Por favor cuando me contestes usando "reply" borra
> la parte de la direccion que dice "STOPSPAM-".

>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------

>   Jose Sebastian Battig <STOPSPAM-k...@iname.com>
>   Softech

>   Jose Sebastian Battig
>   Softech                                                                                                                 <STOPSPAM-k...@iname.com>
>   San Miguel de Tucumn                                                                                                   Netscape Conference Address
>   Tucumn                                                                                                                 Netscape Conference DLS Server
>   4000
>   Argentina
>   I added the NO-SPAM character string in E-Mail messages because I use newsgroups a lot, and there is where spamers are collecting e-mail addresses, and I cannot be changing my ID info every time I send news messages or mail messages. Netscape feature lack. Thanks for understand.
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name Battig
>   First NameJose Sebastian
>   Version   2.1

Hi Jose Sebastian,
Your reply reads like an automated solution for Scotts' reply. I will look at that tool as well. Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
Max

--

MBS Software Co., Ltd.