Permission problem with "insert" query

Hello,

My problem is really simple, I hope the solution too...
My Delphi program execute the following query to an interbase DB :
insert into mytable values('something')
Everything seems okay but when executing : "insuffisant permissions to
execute the query. No permission for insert/write access to table
mytable".
I've granted mytable with ALL privileges (grant all on mytable to xxx),
but nothing has changed. Did I forget something ?

Regards,

Sylvain

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Permission problem with "insert" query

You not login database by owner idintify (who creates the TABLE).
Please add your login user with IB Server Manager.

> My problem is really simple, I hope the solution too...
> My Delphi program execute the following query to an interbase DB :
> insert into mytable values('something')
> Everything seems okay but when executing : "insuffisant permissions to
> execute the query. No permission for insert/write access to table
> mytable".
> I've granted mytable with ALL privileges (grant all on mytable to xxx),
> but nothing has changed. Did I forget something ?

Other Threads