How to use Indy to send encrypted email??

I have written a small reporting application that sends reports using
email. I have used Indy 9 to make this happen. So far so good...

Now a client is requesting me to encrypt the message body using PGP or
SMIME (I know what PGP is but not SMIME).
Anyway, is there anyone who can help me on my way towards this goal. I
guess that PGP would be preferential, but I don't know of a delphi5
interface to PGP.

TIA

Bo B

Re:How to use Indy to send encrypted email??

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:45:07 +0200, Bo Berglund wrote:
> Now a client is requesting me to encrypt the message body using PGP or
> SMIME (I know what PGP is but not SMIME). Anyway, is there anyone who can
> help me on my way towards this goal. I guess that PGP would be
> preferential, but I don't know of a delphi5 interface to PGP.

Here are the relevant documents:

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2634.html
ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/doc/rfc/rfc2015.txt

You'll probably want to add a descendant of TIdAttachment that can do all
this (build the mime envelope etc)

johannes

Other Threads