Quickreport 3.0.4 standard - same preview problem

Just installed the version of today. Still same problem after previewing
a couple of times (10) it crashes.

Re:Quickreport 3.0.4 standard - same preview problem

Paul Wessels wrote:

> Just installed the version of today. Still same problem after previewing
> a couple of times (10) it crashes.

Paul,
I have the same problem with the latest version.  My workaround is to
avoid doing previews! Prints don't seem to have that problem. And the
users who do have preview and get errors I just tell to reboot. It makes
for happy users. Thank you quick report.

Re:Quickreport 3.0.4 standard - same preview problem

I have QR 3.04 Pro and do NOT have the problem.
I fixed Delphi 3 memory leaks and lots of stuff myself.

--
Neal Smit
coax...@telekebel.nl

>Just installed the version of today. Still same problem after previewing
>a couple of times (10) it crashes.

Other Threads